|In the Name of Love|
|Directed by||Howard Higgin|
|Screenplay by||Sada Cowan|
|Based on||The Lady of Lyons by Edward Bulwer-Lytton|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
In the Name of Love is a lost 1925 American comedy silent film directed by Howard Higgin and written by Sada Cowan. It is based on the play The Lady of Lyons by Edward Bulwer-Lytton. The film stars Ricardo Cortez, Greta Nissen, Wallace Beery, Raymond Hatton, Lillian Leighton, Edythe Chapman and Richard Arlen. The film was released on August 10, 1925, by Paramount Pictures.
- Ricardo Cortez as Raoul Melnotte
- Greta Nissen as Marie Dufrayne
- Wallace Beery as Glavis
- Raymond Hatton as Marquis de Beausant
- Lillian Leighton as Mother Dufrayne
- Edythe Chapman as Mother Melnotte
- Richard Arlen as Dumas Dufrayne
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:In the Name of Love
- "In the Name of Love at Arn Andersen's Lost Film Files:lost Paramount films of - 1925". Archived from the original on August 22, 2015. Retrieved January 22, 2018.
- "In the Name of Love". afi.com. Retrieved February 6, 2015.
- "In the Name of Love (1925) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved February 6, 2015.