|I Love You Only|
|Directed by||Mario Mattoli|
|Produced by||Fabio Franchi|
|Written by||Nando Vitali (play) |
Vittorio De Sica
|Music by||Salvatore Allegra|
|Edited by||Giacomo Gentilomo|
|Distributed by||Grandi Film|
The film is set in Florence in 1848, then the capital of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany in the era before Italian unification. A young Neapolitan composer arrives in the city and becomes involved with Italian patriots, planning to take part in the Revolutions that year.
- Milly as Grace
- Vittorio De Sica as Prof. Giovanni Agano
- Enrico Viarisio as Avvocato Piccoli
- Giuditta Rissone as Aunt Giuditta
- Renato Cialente as Baron
- Ada Dondini as Carlotta
- Giovanni Barrella as Cavaliere Rivolta
- Enzo Biliotti as Opera Manager
- Carlo Ninchi as Cesare Baldi
- Guglielmo Sinaz
- Emilio Cigoli
- Mancini p.231
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- Mancini, Elaine. Struggles of the Italian Film Industry During Fascism, 1930-1935. UMI Research Press, 1985.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amo te sola.|