|Birth name||Huw Cennydd Bunford|
|Also known as||Bunf|
|Born||15 September 1967|
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
|Associated acts||Super Furry Animals|
Pale Blue Dots
Edrych am Jiwlia
Bunford studied at Lanchester Polytechnic (now Coventry University) and worked as a teacher. His last teaching position was Head of Art at Ysgol Gyfun Rhydfelen near Pontypridd. From 1989 he played with Guto Pryce in the punk band U Thant, before they both joined Super Furry Animals.
In 2013 Bunford released music with Richard Chester under the band name Pale Blue Dots. Several songs were aired on BBC Radio Wales and C2 (radio) in Wales, and were posted on the group's SoundCloud page.
Bunford also later studied film scoring and soundtrack production and has contributed to several film productions.
- 1989 Dim I.D. EP Recordiau Thant
- 1991 Duwuwd LP Crai/Sain
Super Furry Animals
- 2000 Beautiful Mistake (Camgymeriad Gwych) (with Super Furry Animals) (himself)
- 2004 9 Songs (with Super Furry Animals) (himself)
- "Huw Bunford biography". BBC. Retrieved 9 November 2007.
- "Huw Bunford biography". BBC. Retrieved 15 November 2007.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 May 2014. Retrieved 13 May 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "After Hours". Whitworthadultprogramme.wordpress.com. 28 June 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Huw Bunford.|