Human resources is the group of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization.
Human resource may also refer to:
- Human resource management, the field or department that handles the management of an organization's workforce
- Human Resources (audio drama), a Doctor Who audio drama
- Human Resources (film) or Ressources humaines, a French film from 1999 directed by Laurent Cantet
- Human Resource (band), Dutch electronic music band
- The Human Resource, a drum and bass compilation album presented by Dieselboy
- Human Resources, a proposed spin-off of the American animated sitcom Big Mouth