How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?
How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business? (German: Mir hat es immer Spaß gemacht (also: Wie kommt ein so reizendes Mädchen zu diesem Gewerbe?) and also known as The Naughty Cheerleader) is a 1970 West German comedy film directed by Will Tremper and starring Barbi Benton. It is based on the novel of the same title, written by Lynn Keefe.
|How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?|
|Directed by||Will Tremper|
|Screenplay by||Will Tremper|
|Based on||the novel "How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?"|
by Lynn Keefe
|Produced by||Horst Wendlandt|
|Music by||Klaus Doldinger|
- Barbi Benton as Lynn Keefe (as Barbara Benton)
- Hampton Fancher as Gino
- Jeff Cooper as Bob Greene
- Broderick Crawford as B.J Hankins
- Marc De Vries as Ronnie
- Claude Farell as Mrs. Epstein
- Hugh Hefner as Himself
- Klaus Kinski as Juan José Ignatio Rodriguez de Calderon, 'Sam'
- Lisa Lesco
- Bruce Low as Ist Smirna brother
- Paul Muller as The Director
- Roman Murray as Frank
- Max Nosseck as 2nd Smirna brother
- Massimo Serato as Capitano
- Lionel Stander as The Admiral
- Clyde Ventura as Nick
- José Luis de Vilallonga as Mr. Epstein
- Horst Wendlandt as Reporter with cigar behind the hotel in Miami Beach (uncredited)
- Christian Anders (minor role)
- Dan Pavlides (2009). "New York Times: How Did a Nice Girl Like You Get Into This Business?". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 1 February 2009. Retrieved 24 October 2008.