|Directed by||Josef von Báky|
|Produced by||Artur Brauner|
|Cinematography||Fritz Arno Wagner|
|Edited by||Walter Wischniewsky|
|Music by||Georg Haentzschel|
|1 September 1955|
The film portrays life at the luxurious Berlin Hotel Adlon from 1907 to 1945. It was inspired by the 1955 autobiography, Hotel Adlon. Das Berliner Hotel, in dem die große Welt zu Gast war, published in English in 1960 as Hotel Adlon: The Life and Death of a Great Hotel by Hedda Adlon (1889–1967) (née Hedwig Leythen), daughter-in-law of Lorenz Adlon and Louis Adlon's father's second wife.
Film director Percy Adlon, great-grandson of Lorenz Adlon made a documentary about the hotel called The Glamorous World of the Adlon Hotel in 1996. A three-part drama mini-series set at the hotel entitled Das Adlon. Eine Familiensaga (The Adlon: A Family Saga) was broadcast on the German television station ZDF in January 2013 and a documentary Das Adlon – Die Dokumentation (The Adlon: A Documentary) was also broadcast by ZDF in January 2013.
- Sebastian Fischer as Paul Rippert
- Nelly Borgeaud as Ninette
- René Deltgen as Gravic
- Werner Hinz as Lorenz Adlon
- Nadja Tiller as Mabel
- Erich Schellow as Louis Adlon
- Karl John as Herr von Malbrand
- Peter Mosbacher as Herr Andrewski
- Lola Müthel as Nina
- Hans Caninenberg as Direktor Jansen
- Walter Bluhm as Solicitor
- Arno Paulsen as Doorman
- Kurt Buecheler
- Stanislav Ledinek
- Helmuth Lohner
- Ralph Lothar
- Werner Peters
- Ewald Wenck
- Claude Farell
- Lori Leux
- Harry Giese
- Lorenz Adlon (1849–1921), German hotelier
- Hotel Adlon, Berlin, Germany – built by Lorenz Adlon
- Louis Adlon (1908–1947), German-American film actor in Hollywood, grandson of Lorenz
- Percy Adlon (born 1935, Munich), German film producer, cousin of Louis
- Pamela Adlon (born 1966), American actress, daughter-in-law of Percy
- Adlon, Hedda (30 December 1994). Hotel Adlon. Heyne. ISBN 9783453009264 – via Google Books.
- Frodon p. 167
- "The Glamorous World of the Adlon Hotel" – via www.imdb.com.
- "Adlon, Hedda [WorldCat Identities]". webcache.googleusercontent.com.
- "Katalog der Deutschen Nationalbibliothek". portal.dnb.de.
- "Familien-Saga Adlon: Was ist wahr und was ist Erfindung im großen TV-Epos? - TV - Bild.de". 10 January 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-01-10.
- Stöcker, Martina. "Berliner Hotel: Die wahre Geschichte des Adlon". RP ONLINE.
- Frodon, Jean-Michel. Cinema and the Shoah. SUNY Press, 2010.