|Published||1929 by Santley Bros|
"Honeysuckle Rose" is a 1929 song composed by Fats Waller with lyrics by Andy Razaf. It was introduced in the 1929 Off-Broadway revue "Load of Coal" at Connie's Inn as a soft-shoe dance number. Waller's 1934 recording was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Fletcher Henderson (1932)
- Fats Waller (1934), (1937) and (1941)
- Red Norvo (1935, originally issued on COL 3059-D)
- Mildred Bailey (1935), Mildred Bailey and Her Alley Cats (Parlophone R 2201, England) 
- Count Basie (1937)
- Coleman Hawkins, with Benny Carter, Django Reinhardt, Stéphane Grappelli and others (1937)
- Earl Hines (1937)
- Louis Armstrong (1938), Satch Plays Fats (1955, Columbia Records)
- Fats Waller, with Louis Armstrong and Jack Teagarden (recorded live October 1938, and released on Striding in Dixieland [Folkways Records FW02816 / FJ S2816] in 1981)
- Benny Goodman – The Famous 1938 Carnegie Hall Jazz Concert (recorded live January 16, 1938, originally released in 1950) Featuring solos by Benny Goodman, Harry James, Lester Young, Buck Clayton, Count Basie, Johnny Hodges and Harry Carney.
- Louis Jordan (1939)
- The King Cole Trio, March 14, 1941, April 11, 1946, July 2, 1947
- Lena Horne – In musical film Thousands Cheer (M-G-M, 1943)
- Teddy Wilson (1944)
- Eva Cassidy - Live at Blues Alley (1996)
- Jane Monheit - Taking a Chance on Love (album) (2004) 
- "Songwriters Hall of Fame – Andy Razaf Exhibit". Retrieved June 26, 2011.
- Gioia, Ted (2012). The Jazz Standards: A Guide to the Repertoire. New York, NY: Oxford University Press. p. 144. ISBN 9780199937394.
- "Grammy Hall of Fame". Archived from the original on July 7, 2015. Retrieved June 26, 2011.
- Columbia matrix W152324. Honeysuckle Rose / Fletcher Henderson's Orchestra, Discography of American Historical Recordings
- "Honeysuckle Rose" sung by Fats Waller in a 1941 Minoco Production soundie (video)
- Album Notes by Roy Hemming for Decca Jazz CD Mildred Bailey GRD-644, p. 5.
- Cool Cole, The King Cole Trio Story, Proper Records, 2001
- King Cole Trio, Transcriptions, Blue Note, 2005.
- Nat King Cole, Just Call Him King, le Chant du Monde, 2013.
- Lena Horne singing "Honeysuckle Rose" in Thousands Cheer (M-G-M, 1943)
- Jane Monheit singing "Honeysuckle Rose", from her album Taking a Chance on Love