|Directed by||Edward C. Lilley|
|Screenplay by||Clyde Bruckman|
|Story by||Warren Wilson|
|Produced by||Warren Wilson|
|Edited by||Russell F. Schoengarth|
|Music by||Frank Skinner (uncredited)|
Honeymoon Lodge, also known as Second Honeymoon, is a 1943 American musical comedy film directed by Edward C. Lilley for Universal Pictures and starring David Bruce, Harriet Hilliard, June Vincent, and Rod Cameron.
- David Bruce as Horace Crump / Bob Sterling
- Harriet Hilliard as Lorraine Logan / Jenny Hockadayl
- June Vincent as Carol Sterling Crump
- Rod Cameron as Big Boy Carson
- Franklin Pangborn as Cathcart
- Andrew Tombes as Judge Wilkins
- Martin Ashe as George Thomas
- Ozzie Nelson as himself, the Band Leader
- Veloz and Yolanda as dancers
- Tip, Tap and Toe as the Speciality Act
- Bobby Brooks as himself
- Hattie Noel as herself ...
- Ray Eberle as himself, the Band Singer
- Joseph Crehan as the Judge
- "Honeymoon Lodge". TCM. Retrieved 8 July 2014.