|Home, Sweet Home|
|Directed by||George A. Cooper|
|Produced by||Julius Hagen|
|Written by||Terence Egan |
H. Fowler Mear
|Starring||John Stuart |
Real Art Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
Home, Sweet Home is a 1933 British drama film directed by George A. Cooper and starring John Stuart, Marie Ney and Richard Cooper. It was made at Twickenham Studios as a quota quickie for release by RKO Pictures.
- John Stuart as Richard Pelham
- Marie Ney as Constance Pelham
- Richard Cooper as Tuprnan
- Sydney Fairbrother as Mrs. Bagshow
- Cyril Raymond as John Falkirk
- Eve Becke as Betty Marlin
- Eliot Makeham as James Merrick
- Felix Aylmer as Robert Wilding KC
- Ben Welden as Santos
- Joan Carter
- Barbara Everest
- Wood p.78
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.