|Homage to Charles Parker|
|Studio album by|
|George Lewis chronology|
|Penguin Guide to Jazz||👑|
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
The AllMusic review by Michael G. Nastos states "Pretty stunning music. As heavy and stylistically different as this music is, the point is clear and well-taken. Lewis and his group make a statement unique in creative jazz and unto itself. This is an important recording in many ways, and a magnum opus for the leader".
- All compositions by George Lewis
- "Blues" - 17:42
- "Homage to Charles Parker" - 17:55
- Recorded at Barigozzi Studio in Milano, Italy in 1979
- George Lewis - trombone, electronics
- Douglas Ewart - bass clarinet, alto saxophone, cymbals
- Anthony Davis - piano
- Richard Teitelbaum - polymoog, multimoog and micromoog synthesizers
- Black Saint Records discography accessed May 9, 2011
- Nastos, M. G. Allmusic Review accessed May 9, 2011
- "Penguin Guide to Jazz: 4-Star Records in 8th Edition". Tom Hull. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. pp. 125. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.