|Directed by||Ewing Scott|
|Screenplay by||Daniel Jarrett|
|Produced by||George A. Hirliman|
|Cinematography||Frank B. Good|
|Edited by||Robert O. Crandall|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
George A. Hirliman Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Hollywood Cowboy is a 1937 American adventure film directed by Ewing Scott and written by Daniel Jarrett and Ewing Scott. The film stars George O'Brien, Cecilia Parker, Maude Eburne, Joe Caits and Frank Milan. The film was released on May 28, 1937, by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- George O'Brien as Jeffery Carson
- Cecilia Parker as Joyce Butler
- Maude Eburne as Violet Butler
- Joe Caits as G. Gatsby (Shakespear) Holmes
- Frank Milan as Westbrook Courtney
- Charles Middleton as 'Doc' Kramer
- Lee Shumway as Benson
- Walter De Palma as Rolfe Metzger
- Al Hill as Henchman Camby
- William Royle as Klinker
- Al Herman as Henchman Steger
- Frank Hagney as Gillie
- Dan Wolheim as Morey
- Slim Balch as Ranch hand Slim
- Sid Jordan as Ranch hand Morgan
- Lester Dorr as Joe Garvey
- Harold Daniels as Hotel Clerk
- "Hollywood Cowboy (1937) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Hal Erickson (2014). "Hollywood-Cowboy - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 10 September 2014. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Hollywood Cowboy Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Hollywood Cowboy - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 10 September 2014.