|Directed by||Irving Allen|
|Screenplay by||Max Trell|
|Story by||Aben Kandel|
|Based on||High Conquest: The Story of Mountaineering|
by James Ramsey Ullman
|Produced by||Irving Allen|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Music by||René Garriguenc|
Irving Allen Productions
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Anna Lee as Marie Correl
- Gilbert Roland as Hugo Lanier
- Warren Douglas as Geoffrey Stevens
- Beulah Bondi as Clara Kingsley
- C. Aubrey Smith as Col. Hugh Bunning
- John Qualen as Peter Oberwalder Sr.
- Helene Thimig as Frau Oberwalder
- Alan Napier as Tommy Donlin
- Eric Feldary as Jules Koerber
- Mickey Kuhn as Peter Oberwalder Jr.
Allen shot on location in Switzerland. He shot so much footage that he turned it into a documentary, Climbing the Matterhorn, which won an Oscar. He used color film from Ansco on the understanding that if the results were unsatisfactory the company could have the film back. However the results were so good Ansco did a deal with Allen for him to use three films in color.