|Her Marriage Vow|
|Directed by||Millard Webb|
|Screenplay by||Millard Webb|
|Based on||At the Switch or Her Marriage Vow, a Play in Four Acts|
by Owen Davis
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Her Marriage Vow is a 1924 American drama film written and directed by Millard Webb. The film stars Monte Blue, Willard Louis, Beverly Bayne, Margaret Livingston, John Roche and Priscilla Moran. The film was released by Warner Bros. on July 20, 1924.
- Monte Blue as Bob Hilton
- Willard Louis as Arthur Atherton
- Beverly Bayne as Carol Hilton
- Margaret Livingston as Estelle Winslow
- John Roche as Ted Lowe
- Priscilla Moran as Barbara
- Mary Grabhorn as Janey
- Martha Petelle as Mrs. Pelham
- Aileen Manning as Spinster
- Arthur Hoyt as Winslow
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $210,000 domestically and $23,000 foreign.
- A print is preserved in Filmarchiv Austria, Wien.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 3 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- "Her Marriage Vow (1924) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved December 14, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Janiss Garza. "Her Marriage Vow (1924) - Millard Webb". AllMovie. Retrieved December 14, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Her Marriage Vow". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved December 14, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Her Marriage Vow