|Former names||Henderson Event Center (planning/construction)|
|Address||200 S Green Valley Pkwy|
Henderson, NV 89012-2301
|Location||Metro Las Vegas|
|Owner||City of Henderson|
|Operator||Black Knight Sports and Entertainment|
|Opened||Early 2022 (planned)|
|Construction cost||$70 million|
|Henderson Silver Knights (AHL) (beginning 2022)|
Las Vegas IFL team (IFL) (beginning 2022)
Dollar Loan Center is a multi-purpose indoor arena under construction in Henderson, Nevada.
Being built on the site of the former Henderson Pavilion, it is the future American Hockey League home of the Henderson Silver Knights. The City of Henderson will be the building owner with the National Hockey League's Vegas Golden Knights as its operator.
The Golden Knights and Silver Knights announced a naming rights partnership on March 30, 2021 for the arena to be called the Dollar Loan Center.
The Vegas Golden Knights purchased an AHL franchise on February 6, 2020, from Spurs Sports & Entertainment (which was previously operated the San Antonio Rampage in San Antonio, Texas). The sale of the team and its relocation to the Las Vegas suburb of Henderson were approved by the AHL Board of Governors on February 28, 2020.
- "Introducing The Henderson Silver Knights". Retrieved May 28, 2020.
- "Renderings released of Henderson Event Center, future home of Silver Knights". Retrieved June 10, 2020.
- "VGK & HSK Announce Naming Rights Partnerhip With Dollar Loan Center For Henderson Event Center". Retrieved March 30, 2021.
- "AHL Approves VGK Franchise Membership Purchase And Relocation". Retrieved February 28, 2020.
- "Big West Basketball Championships Moving To Dollar Loan Center". bigwest.org. Retrieved 2021-06-24.