Hella von Sinnen
2 February 1959
Gummersbach, West Germany
|Occupation||Comedian, television presenter|
|Partner(s)||Cornelia Scheel (1991–2015)|
Hella Kemper (born 2 February 1959), known by her stage name Hella von Sinnen (lit. Hella out of her mind, making pun of the aristocratic "von"), is a German entertainer and television presenter. She has been a regular on several TV shows on German private channels, mainly RTL.
Since the show's first air date on 11 January 2003, von Sinnen has served as one of two (until 2011 together with Bernhard Hoëcker and since 2017 with Wigald Boning) permanent panel members of the weekly Sat.1 improvisational comedy show Genial daneben (lit. ingeniously off the mark). In the show, von Sinnen, Hoëcker and three varying comedians try to answer strange questions sent in by the audience.
Since 2018, she is a panel member of the spin-off Genial daneben – Das Quiz.
- Killer Condom (1996), as Detective Sally
- Venus and Mars (2001), as Bertha
- Crazy About Paris (2002), as Blumenverkäuferin
- Neues vom Wixxer (2007), as Schwester Stephanie
- Ein Schnupfen hätte auch gereicht (2017)
- 2003 and 2006 – German Comedy Award – Best Comedy Show
- 2004 – German Television Award – Best Entertainment Show / Best Presentation of an Entertainment Show
- "Hella von Sinnen: Trennung nach 25 Jahren". kurier.at (in German). 11 November 2015.
- Garcia i Ramon, Maria Dolors; Monk, Janice J. (1996), Women of the European Union: The Politics of Work and Daily Life, Routledge, p. 118, ISBN 0-415-11879-4
- Sehen.de | Das Portal für gutes Sehen. Ratgeber, Gesundheit, Styling (in German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hella von Sinnen.|