|Heart Beats of Long Ago|
|Directed by||D. W. Griffith|
|Cinematography||G. W. Bitzer|
|Distributed by||Biograph Company|
Heart Beats of Long Ago is a 1911 American short silent drama film directed by D. W. Griffith, starring George Nichols and featuring Blanche Sweet. The film is preserved in the Library of Congress by paper print.
- George Nichols as The Father
- Wilfred Lucas as The Lover
- Donald Crisp as Courtier
- Blanche Sweet
- Kate Toncray as Lady-in-Waiting
- "Silent Era: Heart Beats of Long Ago". silentera. Retrieved July 5, 2008.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection a The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.77 c.1978 by The American Film Institute