|Directed by||Tod Browning|
|Written by||Al J. Jennings|
Hands Up! is a 1917 American Western film directed by Tod Browning. This was Colleen Moore's last film for Triangle Film Company/Fine Arts Film Company. D. W. Griffith had withdrawn from the Triangle arrangement and taken many performers and staff, who were under contract specifically with Fine Arts (D. W. Griffith) rather than Triangle. Moore's contract was with Fine Arts. However Griffith had gone to Europe where he made Hearts of the World.
- Wilfred Lucas as John Houston
- Colleen Moore as Marjorie Houston
- Monte Blue as Dan Tracy
- Beatrice Van as Elinor Craig
- Rhea Haines as Rosanna
- Bert Woodruff as Tim Farley
- Kate Toncray as Mrs. Farley
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Hands Up!". Silent Era. Retrieved May 4, 2008.
- Jeff Codori (2012), Colleen Moore; A Biography of the Silent Film Star, McFarland Publishing,(Print ISBN 978-0-7864-4969-9, EBook ISBN 978-0-7864-8899-5).