Education and career
Gordon Pall got a B.A. at the University of Manitoba in 1926, an M,A. at the University of Toronto in 1927, and a Ph.D. in 1929 under Leonard Eugene Dickson with the dissertation "Problems in Additive Theory of Numbers" at the University of Chicago, Ph.D., 1929.
- On Generalized Quaternions Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 59 (1946), pp. 280-332
- Discriminantal Divisors of Binary Quadratic Forms, Journal of Number Theory, Vol 1, Issue 4, October 1969, Pages 525-533
- Gordon Pall: Fellow Awarded 1940 John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation
- Companion Encyclopedia of the History and Philosophy of the Mathematical Sciences edited by Ivor Grattan-Guinness
- Gordon Pall at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- News and Notices: The American Mathematical Monthly Vol. 53, No. 7 (Aug - Sep, 1946), pp. 401-405