|Founded||Tel Aviv, Israel (1930)|
|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Eli Zohar, Chairman, Yehuda M. Levy, Managing Partner|
Oded Eran, Partner
Number of employees
|190 lawyers, 448 overall|
Goldfarb, Levy, Eran, Meiri & Co. (a.k.a. "Goldfarb") was the second-largest law firm in Israel. This firm was itself the result of a merger between Goldfarb, Levy, Eran & Co. (founded in 1972) and Dankner-Lusky & Co. (founded in 1984).
- Levi-Wienrib, Ela (16 May 2011). "Merger to form Israel's biggest law firm". Globes. Archived from the original on 15 June 2011. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "The Law Firms of Goldfarb and Seligman to Merge" (PDF). goldfarb.com. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- Wrorbel, Sharon (June 26, 2006). "Israel is oversaturated with lawyers". Jerusalem Post.[permanent dead link]
- Company website
- Goldfarb, Levy, Eran & Co. (before the merger) Profile, Dun's 100- 2005
- Goldfarb, Levy, Eran, Meiri & Co. Profile, BDI Code- 2006 (PDF file)