|Known for||Gospel Films Production|
She was born at Ilesa, a city in Osun State southwestern Nigeria. She attended the Divisional Teachers Training College at Ipetumodu where she was trained as a school teacher. She met Mike Bamiloye in 1983 and eventually married him. Together they co-founded the Mount Zion Faith Ministry on August 5, 1985. She has featured in, directed and produced several Nigerian films and drama. In year 2002, she wrote a book titled "The Anxiety of Single Sisters ".
- Agbara nla (1992)
- Apoti Eri
- Just A Little Sin
- Story Of My Life
- Blood on the Altar
- Wounded Heart
- The Great Mistake
- The Haunting Shadows 1 2005)
- The Haunting Shadows 2 (2005)
- The Haunting Shadows 3 (2005)
- Shackles 1 (2019)
- Shackles 2: Fetters of Iron (2020)
- Higher Calling (2020)
- My Mother-in-Law 1 (2020)
- My Mother-in-Law 2 (2020)
- My Mother-in-Law 3 (2020)
- My Mother-in-Law 4; episodes 1 - 4 (2021)
- "Johnson-Odesola,-Mike-Bamiloye-and-Gloria-Bamiloye". Daily Independent, Nigerian Newspaper. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- TOPE OLUKOLE. "I didn't reckon I'd marry Mike Bamiloye – Wife, Gloria". Newswatch Times. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "I can't stop calling my husband Brother Mike –Gloria Bamiloye". The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- YEMISI ADENIRAN. "Poverty made us eat corn three times a day Gloria Bamiloye - nigeriafilms.com". nigeriafilms.com. Archived from the original on 25 February 2015. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "The Anxiety of Single Sisters". google.co.za. Retrieved 25 February 2015.