This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Original author(s)||Glide Talk Ltd.|
|Operating system||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
Glide is an instant video messaging platform for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
The app enables a user to live stream broadcast brief video clips, in a similar way as sending text messages. Glide communicates through WiFi, 3G, 4G,and LTE. Users have the ability to send private videos up to five minutes to a desired list of contacts. Recipients have the freedom to watch and respond to the video instantly or later. All messages can be watched anytime and saved on the cloud. This Jerusalem-based startup was founded by Jonathan Caras, Adam Korbl, and Ari Roisman on May 15, 2012, and was launched to the public in March 2013.
In 2015, Glide reported having more than 15 million active users.
- "Test Run: Glide Video Messenger App". Nick Bilton. The New York Times. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Israel's Glide is TechCrunch Disrupt finalist". Globes. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Glide - Video Chat Messenger - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Glide - crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Eldon, Eric; Tsotsis, Alexia. "The 7 Disrupt NY Finalists: Enigma, Floored, Glide, Handle, HealthyOut, SupplyShift And Zenefits - TechCrunch". Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Glide's Live Video Messaging App Gets Major Design Overhaul on Android - Glide - Live Video Messaging". Retrieved 4 August 2017.