Gisela von Collande
Gisela Huberta Valentine Maria von Mitschke-Collande
5 February 1915
|Died||22 October 1960 (aged 45)|
|Years active||1936–1960 (film & TV)|
She was killed in 1960 during a traffic accident. Gisela came from an acting family. She was the sister of the actor and director Volker von Collande. She married the actor Josef Dahmen, with whom she had a daughter Andrea Dahmen. The granddaughter Julia Dahmen also became an actress.
- Maria the Maid (1936)
- The Traitor (1936)
- The Broken Jug (1937)
- The False Step (1939)
- Target in the Clouds (1939)
- The Bath in the Barn (1943)
- The Sinful Border (1951)
- Roses Bloom on the Moorland (1952)
- Prosecutor Corda (1953)
- Alibi (1955)
- Heaven, Love and Twine (1960)
- Sacred Waters (1960)
- Kreimeier, p. 102.
- Kreimeier, Klaus (1999). The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918–1945. Berkeley: University of California Press. ISBN 978-0-520-22069-0.