|Died||1 June 1599|
|Occupation||Politician and Knight|
|Children||4, including John Lyttelton MP and Humphrey Littleton|
|Parent(s)||Sir John Lyttelton (died 1590)|
He was the eldest son of Sir John Lyttelton (died 1590). He was Member of Parliament for Worcestershire in 1570 and in 1571. He inherited the family estates in Frankley, Halesowen, Hagley, and Upper Arley on his father's death. He was appointed High Sheriff of Worcestershire for 1584.
He died on 1 June 1599.
Marriage and family
- John Lyttelton MP wsas his eldest son.
- Humphrey was executed for his part in the Gunpowder Plot.
- Anne Lyttelton, who married Thomas Cornwall of Burford.
- Worcs. Record Office, BA 2636, calendar.
- Burke's Peerage (1939 edition, s.v Cobham, Viscount.