George W. Kramer
George Washington Kramer
July 9, 1847
|Died||October 20, 1938 (aged 91)|
East Orange, New Jersey
- Andrews United Methodist Church, 95 Richmond St. Brooklyn, New York
- Baptist Temple, 360 Schermerhorn St. Brooklyn, New York
- Bay Ridge United Methodist Church, 7002 Fourth St. Brooklyn, New York
- One or more works in Birmingham Green Historic District, roughly bounded by Fifth, Caroline, Fourth and Olivia Sts. Derby, Connecticut
- Duke Memorial United Methodist Church, 504 W. Chapel Hill St. Durham, North Carolina
- One or more works in Findlay Downtown Historic District, roughly along Main, W. Sandusky and W. Main Cross Sts. Findlay, Ohio
- First United Methodist Church, 6th Ave. and 19th St., N Birmingham, Alabama
- First United Methodist Church, jct. of Prince and Clifton Sts., NW corner Conway, Arkansas
- First United Methodist Church, 226 E. Lincoln Ave. Mount Vernon, New York
- Second Presbyterian Church, 801 Waller St. Portsmouth, Ohio
- St. Luke's Methodist Episcopal Church, 1199 Main St. Dubuque, Iowa
- St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church, 1886-1906 Park St. Hartford, Connecticut
- First St. John Methodist Church, 1601 Clay St. San Francisco, California. Demolished May 16, 2014.
- "Kramer, George W. and Harriet Estelle Blackman papers, 1849-1931". Archived from the original on February 19, 2017. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- Lane, Samuel Alanson (February 5, 1892). "Fifty Years and Over of Akron and Summit County [O.]". Beacon Job Department – via Google Books.
- The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography. IX. James T. White & Company. 1907. p. 331. Retrieved November 18, 2020 – via Google Books.
- "Obituary". New York Daily News. October 21, 1938. p. 810. Retrieved November 18, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- "SocketSite™ | Razing The Roof For Condos To Rise". SocketSite.