|Birth name||Garrick Jay Morgan|
|Date of birth||25 January 1970|
|Place of birth||Sydney|
|Height||201 cm (6 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||122 kg (19 st 3 lb)|
Marist College Ashgrove
|Rugby league career|
|Rugby union career|
In 2006, he became coach of the Gold Coast Breakers.
- Downlands College (High School)
- South Queensland Crushers (rugby league) 1995
- Queensland Reds 1996-1998
- Harlequins 1998-2002 (captain)
- Section Paloise 2002-2006
Rugby league career
In 1995 Morgan signed a three-year, $600,000 contract to play rugby league for the South Queensland Crushers. His father, John Morgan had played for Sydney club Manly-Warringah from 1963-1970 and had also represented New South Wales on five occasions in interstate matches against Queensland.
With the Wallabies
- Garrick Morgan played his first test match on 4 July 1992 against the New Zealand team (won 16-15) and his last test match on 26 July 1997 against the New Zealand team (lost 18–33 in Melbourne)
Garrick Morgan was yellow carded in match in 1992 against Munster while playing for Australia in Ireland.
- Winner of European Challenge Cup in 2000–2001.
- Finalist in European Challenge Cup 2004–2005.