Gardner Hunting (1872 - 1958) was an American screenwriter and author. He edited People's Magazine. From Michigan, he wrote Vicarion and other stories. In 1916, he contracted with Wharton Incorporated to be in charge of their film scenarios.
- A Hand in the Game 1911 Henry Holt and Company, New York 1911, also by Quinn & Boden Company. Illustrated by J. N. Marchand
- Touchdown-and after, Macmillan, New York, 1920
- The Vicarion, 1926
- Barry Dare and the mysterious box, A. L. Burt company, New York c. 1929
- Working with God: Awakening the Genii Within Your Mind, Unity School of Christianity, Kansas City, 1947[dubious ](pa
- Redeeming Love (film) (1916)
- The Scarlet Oath (1916)
- Husband and Wife (1916)
- Johnny Get Your Gun (1919) written by Lawrence Burke and Gardner Hunting
- If Women Only Knew (1921)
- Bedford-Jones, H. (June 22, 1929). This Fiction Business. Lulu.com. ISBN 9780359439157 – via Google Books.
- Library, Michigan State (1927). "Michigan Library Bulletin".
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. June 22, 1916 – via Google Books.
- Beasecker, Robert (June 22, 1998). Michigan in the Novel, 1816-1996: An Annotated Bibliography. Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0814327125 – via Google Books.
- Hunting, Henry Gardner (June 22, 1911). A Hand in the Game. Henry Holt – via Internet Archive.
- Clarke, Arthur C.; Baxter, Stephen (January 11, 2010). The Light of Other Days: A Novel of the Transformation of Humanity. Tom Doherty Associates. ISBN 9781429959629 – via Google Books.
- "Gardner Hunting (Hunting, Gardner, 1872-1958) | The Online Books Page". onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu.