|Garden of the Moon|
|Directed by||Busby Berkeley|
|Screenplay by||Jerry Wald|
|Story by||Richard Macaulay|
|Produced by||Louis F. Edelman|
|Edited by||George Amy|
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Garden of the Moon is a 1938 American comedy film directed by Busby Berkeley and screenplay by Jerry Wald and story by Richard Macaulay. The film stars Pat O'Brien, Margaret Lindsay, John Payne, Johnnie Davis, Melville Cooper and Isabel Jeans. The film was released by Warner Bros. on October 1, 1938.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2015)
- Pat O'Brien as John Quinn
- Margaret Lindsay as Toni Blake
- John Payne as Don Vincente
- Johnnie Davis as Slappy Harris
- Melville Cooper as Maurice
- Isabel Jeans as Mrs. Lornay
- Mabel Todd as Mary Stanton
- Penny Singleton as Miss Calder
- Dick Purcell as Rick Fulton
- Curt Bois as Maharajah of Sund
- Granville Bates as Angus McGillicuddy
- Edward McWade as Peter McGillicuddy
- Larry Williams as Trent
- Ray Mayer as Musician
- Jerry Colonna as Musician
- Joe Venuti as Musician
- Jimmy Fidler as Jimmie Fidler
- "Garden of the Moon (1938) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- Hal Erickson (2014). "Garden-of-the-Moon - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2014-10-28. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Garden of the Moon". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.