|Industry||Software as a Service (SaaS)|
|Founder||Ed Molyneux, Olly Headey, Roan Lavery|
|Headquarters||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK|
|Ed Molyneux (CEO)|
Number of employees
|200 (as of July 2019)|
FreeAgent was launched in September 2007. The company was founded by Ed Molyneux, Olly Headey and Roan Lavery.
- "FreeAgent Acquires Financial Software Startup 60mo; Lands Investment From Lightbank". TechCrunch. 3 May 2012.[verification needed]
- "Online accounting firm FreeAgent tops Deloitte growth list". BBC News. 13 November 2013.[verification needed]
- "FreeAgent". www.seedrs.com. Retrieved 2019-03-27.
- "FreeAgent £1m crowdfunding to drive 're-invention'". www.scotsman.com. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "London Stock Exchange welcomes FreeAgent to AIM". London Stock Exchange Group. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "FreeAgent taken over by RBS in Â£53m deal". www.scotsman.com. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- "Royal Bank of Scotland changes name to NatWest". the Guardian. 2020-07-21. Retrieved 2021-02-24.