|Directed by||Marshall Neilan|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Gene Stratton-Porter|
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Freckles is a lost 1917 American drama silent film directed by Marshall Neilan and written by Gene Stratton-Porter and Marion Fairfax. The film stars Jack Pickford, Louise Huff, Hobart Bosworth, Lillian Leighton, William Elmer and Guy Oliver. The film was released on May 28, 1917, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
- Jack Pickford as Freckles
- Louise Huff as Angel
- Hobart Bosworth as John McLean
- Lillian Leighton as Bird Woman
- William Elmer as Black Jack
- Guy Oliver as Duncan
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Freckles
- "Freckles". AFI. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Janiss Garza (2015). "Freckles - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2 January 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2015.