Francis John Radice
1949 (age 71–72)
Washington, DC, U.S.
|Other names||Frank Radice|
|Education||Bethesda Chevy Chase High School, 1968|
University of Maryland, College Park, 1972
|Occupation||Television Industry Executive|
|Years active||1972 - Present|
Frank Radice is a television industry executive, businessman and author. He resides in New York City and London, England.
Radice currently serves as Managing Partner of VIDA F.R. Company, a promotion, marketing, media, and consulting firm with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and London. Radice also serves as the Expert-in-Residence at Definition 6, an Atlanta-based unified digital marketing agency . He is also the Creative Adviser to Thought Development and ON-AIR Pro. Radice is a Member, Directors Guild of America (DGA), Writer/Member, Broadcast Music Incorporated (BMI) and on the Executive Advisory Board for the Broadway Walk of Stars.
Television Career (1972-2009)
Frank Radice was President and Chief Marketing Officer of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) where he added a new category of National Emmy Award for Promotional Announcements and transacted a deal with Associated Television International to broadcast the Daytime Emmy’s on the CW.
From 1973 to 1991, Radice was a producer at ABC News for Nightline, World News Tonight, Good Morning America and The Last Word.
In 2007, he oversaw the marketing of “Where in the World is Matt Lauer?" which became a successful online NBC Today Show franchise and was sold to Hyundai Motors under a sponsorship agreement. Radice also coordinated a deal agreement between NBC Universal and Procter & Gamble that launched petside.com a web site catering to the pet industry.
Book Publishing Career
Radice is a musician, songwriter and composer. During his early years, he sang and played guitar in several rock and blues bands including The Righteous Brothers, Peaches & Herb, The Phil Flowers Band and Sideshow. Later in his career, Radice co-wrote the “America’s First Family” theme, and was Executive Producer of the Emmy nominated “Live For Today” and "Why I Love Today" themes, all for NBC’s Today Show.
In 2008, Frank worked with the legendary composer and producer, David Foster, and "Band from TV", on 2 cuts for the CD release of the music from the hit television series House M.D. with proceeds benefiting various charities on the House M.D. Original Television Soundtrack.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-11-19. Retrieved 2010-11-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-11-17. Retrieved 2010-11-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "The Broadway Walk of Stars Foundation, Inc. in New York City". www.thebroadwaywalkofstars.org.
- "NATAS taps Frank J. Radice". February 4, 2009.
- "home". Mediabistro.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-17. Retrieved 2010-11-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-04. Retrieved 2010-11-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Nexttv | Programming| Business | Multichannel Broadcasting + Cable | www.nexttv.com
- Where on the Web Is Matt Lauer?
- To Promote a Cable Network, a Plan to Inundate the Internet