|Parent||20th Century Fox|
|Divisions||Fox Atomic Digital|
Fox Atomic Comics
In 2008, following overall disappointing results, Fox Atomic scaled back its production operations and shut down all marketing divisions. In 2009, the label was shut down, with films in development transferred to other Fox labels.
|Turistas||December 1, 2006|
|The Hills Have Eyes 2||March 23, 2007|
|28 Weeks Later||May 11, 2007|
|The Comebacks||October 19, 2007|
|The Rocker||August 20, 2008|
|Miss March||March 13, 2009|
|12 Rounds||March 27, 2009|
|I Love You, Beth Cooper||July 10, 2009|
|Post Grad||August 21, 2009|
|Jennifer's Body||September 18, 2009|
In 2006, it was announced that Fox Atomic was going to make one of their launching movies a remake of the 1984 film Revenge of the Nerds. After two weeks of filming, an executive at Fox Atomic viewed the film's dailies and made the decision to stop production of the film. The film's cancellation was also due to potential filming location Emory University refusing to lend its campus to the production.
Fox Atomic Comics & Digital
Fox Atomic Comics was formed in late 2006 as the graphic novel publishing arm of Fox Atomic. In partnership with publisher (and corporate sibling) HarperCollins, Fox Atomic Comics produced and distributed graphic novels tied to Fox Atomic theatrical releases as well as original content. It closed, along with Fox Atomic, in 2009. The editor-in-chief of Fox Atomic Comics was R. Eric Lieb.
- 28 Days Later: The Aftermath
- The Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning
- The Nightmare Factory
- The Nightmare Factory: Volume 2
TBA on the Fox Atomic Digital part
- Fleming, Michael (2009-04-19). "Fox folding Atomic label - Entertainment News, Film News, Media". Variety. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- Finke, Nikki (2008-01-11). "Fox Atomic's Marketing Operations Fold - Deadline.com". Deadlinehollywooddaily.com. Retrieved 2012-08-02.
- "Revenge Of The Nerds Remake Canceled". World Entertainment News Network. 2006-11-23. Archived from the original on 2007-11-04.
- LaPorte, Nicole (2006-11-21). "Atomic blast to 'Nerds'". Variety. Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- "Fox Atomic Kills "Nerds" Remake". TMZ. 2006-11-21.