This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
Fox is a brand of television channels throughout the world, owned by Fox Networks Group, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company since 2019 when it acquired 21st Century Fox. It shares its name with the Fox Broadcasting Company, a now un-affiliated American television network owned by the Fox Corporation, which was spun off from 21st Century Fox before the sale. With the exception of Fox Turkey, which focuses on original programming, the international Fox channels generally focus on syndicated programming primarily from the United States.
- Fox is a Flemish channel launched on October 1, 2015.
- Fox is a Bulgarian channel launched on October 15, 2012.
- Fox (formerly SuomiTV) is a Finnish channel launched on 209.
- Fox is a Greek channel launched on 1 October 2012.
- Fox is an Indian channel launched on 22 November 2008.
- Fox is an Italian channel launched on July 31, 2003.
Middle East and North Africa
- Fox is a Middle Eastern and North African channel launched on March 1, 2011.
- Fox, a Dutch channel owned by Eredivisie Media & Marketing which is owned for 51% by The Walt Disney Company.
- Fox is a Norwegian channel launched on July 1, 2013.
- Fox is a Polish channel launched on 6 November 2010.
- Fox is a Portuguese channel launched in 2003.
- Fox (previously Fox Crime) is a Russian television channel, launched on March 5, 2008.
- Fox is a Serbian television channel, launched on October 15, 2012. Previously under the name Fox Televizija, which launched on December 31, 2006 and broadcasts all programs before acquired by Greece’s Antenna Group and became Prva Srpska Televizija on September 20, 2010.
- Fox is a Spanish channel launched on June 30, 2002.
- Fox is a Turkish general entertainment channel launched in 2007. It replaced TGRT.
- Fox was a Hungarian basic cable TV channel launched on February 4, 2014. The channel was shut down on April 30, 2018 in focus to streaming service, Fox+ .
- Fox Channel was a Latin American channel launched on October 15, 1993. It was renamed as Star Channel in February 22, 2021.
Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Fox is a German channel launched on May 20, 2008. The channel is scheduled to close on September 30th.
- Fox Asia, the channel will close in Southeast Asia and Hong Kong from October 2021.
- Fox Japan
- Fox Thailand
- Fox Taiwan
- Fox Philippines
- FOX Korea, due to the ongoing expansion of Star in 2020 T.cast the licensor of FOX in Korea announced that they would rebrand the channel into Ch.NOW.
- Fox (formerly Fox Entertainment) is a South African channel launched on May 1, 2010. The channel will close on October 1, 2021 with its content shifting to Disney+ which will launch in South Africa in Summer 2022.
UK and Ireland
- Fox (previously FX289 and FX) was a British and Irish channel launched on 12 January 2004. The channel closed on 1 July 2021, with its content moving to Disney+.
- "Megszűnik a magyar FOX at Sorozatjunkie". A Junkie (in Hungarian). Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- What's on Disney Plus: Disney renaming the FOX channels in Latin America to Star. November 27, 2020.
- What's on Disney Plus: Disney Junior, FOX, to close in Germany, Austria and Switzerland 6 July 2021.
- Middleton, Richard (2021-04-28). "Disney to close 18 channels in Asia as streaming focus expands". Digital TV Europe. Retrieved 2021-04-29.
- Broadband TV news: FOX to shut Africa channel on September 30th. 24 August 2021. Retrieved 25 August 2021.
- News24: Disney ends the FOX channel in Africa, rips away The Walking Dead's final season. 24 August 2021.
- Kanter, Jake (2021-05-17). "Fox Channel To Close In The UK, With Shows Like 'War Of The Worlds' Moving To Disney+". Deadline. Retrieved 2021-05-17.