|For the Service|
|Directed by||Buck Jones |
|Screenplay by||Isadore Bernstein|
|Produced by||Buck Jones|
Frank McGlynn, Sr.
Allen Q. Thompson
|Edited by||Bernard Loftus|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
For the Service is a 1936 American Western film directed by Buck Jones and written by Isadore Bernstein. The film stars Buck Jones, Phillip Trent, Edward Keane, Fred Kohler, Beth Marion, Frank McGlynn, Sr. and Ben Corbett. The film was released on June 1, 1936, by Universal Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)
- Buck Jones as Buck O'Bryan
- Phillip Trent as George Murphy
- Edward Keane as Captain Murphy
- Fred Kohler as Bruce Howard
- Beth Marion as Penny Carson
- Frank McGlynn, Sr. as Jim
- Ben Corbett as Ben
- Chief Thunderbird as Chief Big Bear
- Robert McKenzie as Sherman
- Silver as Buck's Horse
- "For the Service (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-28.
- Hal Erickson. "For the Service (1936) - Buck Jones | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2016-01-28.
- "For the Service". Afi.com. 1936-03-18. Retrieved 2016-01-28.