Florence Short (May 19 1893 - July 10, 1946) was an American actress. She had numerous film roles as a supporting actress and was also cast in theatrical productions.
She died in Los Angeles and is buried there.
- Damaged Goods (1914), as Nurse
- Destiny: Or, The Soul of a Woman (1915), as Passion
- The Outsider (1917), as Mrs. Standish
- The Golden God (1917)
- A Man's World (1918), as Lione Brune
- Pay Day (1918)
- The Eagle's Eye (1918), as Madame Augusta
- Kildare of Storm (1918), as Mahaly
- Five Thousand an Hour (1918), as Polly Parsons
- The Great Victory (1919), as Elaine
- The Love Flower (1920), as Mrs. Bevan
- The Idol Dancer (1920), as Pansy
- Silver Wings (1921), as Widow Martin
- Lessons of Love (1921)
- Woman's Place (1922), as Amy Bleeker
- Cardigan (1922), as Molly Brandt from the Revolutionary War era
- Does It Pay? (1923), as Martha Weston
- The Enchanted Cottage (1924), as Ethel
- "Florence Short". Playbill.
- Vazzana, Eugene Michael (February 17, 1995). Silent Film Necrology: Births and Deaths of Over 9000 Performers, Directors, Producers, and Other Filmmakers of the Silent Era, Through 1993. McFarland. ISBN 9780786401321 – via Google Books.
- Truitt, Evelyn Mack (July 1, 1977). Who was who on screen. Bowker. ISBN 9780835209144 – via Google Books.
- Ellenberger, Allan R. (May 1, 2001). Celebrities in Los Angeles Cemeteries: A Directory. McFarland. ISBN 9780786409839 – via Google Books.
- Langman, Larry; Ebner, David; Press, Greenwood (February 17, 2001). Hollywood's Image of the South: A Century of Southern Films. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 9780313318863 – via Google Books.