Flora Mure-Campbell, Marchioness of Hastings and 6th Countess of Loudoun (1780 – 8 January 1840) was a British peer, the second daughter of James Mure-Campbell, 5th Earl of Loudoun and Lady Flora Macleod.
- Lady Flora Elizabeth (1806–1839), died unmarried.
- Hon. Francis George Augustus (1807–1807), died in infancy.
- George Augustus Francis, styled Lord Rawdon, later Earl of Rawdon, later 2nd Marquess of Hastings (1808–1844)
- Lady Sophia Frederica Christina (1809–1859), married John Crichton-Stuart, 2nd Marquess of Bute and had issue.
- Lady Selina Constance (1810–1867), married Charles Henry, of Straffan.
- Lady Adelaide Augusta Lavinia (1812–1860), married Sir William Keith Murray.
Her husband died on 28 November 1826 aboard HMS Revenge off Naples, and, following his directions, his right hand was cut off to be buried with his wife when she died. This wish was complied with, and it now rests clasped with hers in the family vault at Loudoun Kirk.
- Beevor, Page 60
- Historic Environment Scotland. "LOUDOUN CASTLE (Category A Listed Building) (LB12536)". Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- Beevor, Page 59
- Beevor, R. J. (1931). Hastings of Hastings. Printed for Private Circulation.