|Scottish Gaelic name||Flodaigh|
|Meaning of name||"Float island", from Norse|
|OS grid reference|
|Island group||Uists and Barra|
|Area||145 hectares (360 acres)|
|Area rank||124= |
|Highest elevation||20 m|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Council area||Na h-Eileanan Siar|
|Population rank||72= |
|Population density||4.8 people/km2|
Notes and references
- General Register Office for Scotland (28 November 2003) Scotland's Census 2001 – Occasional Paper No 10: Statistics for Inhabited Islands. Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- Area and population ranks: there are c. 300 islands over 20 ha in extent and 93 permanently inhabited islands were listed in the 2011 census.
- National Records of Scotland (15 August 2013). "Appendix 2: Population and households on Scotland's Inhabited Islands" (PDF). Statistical Bulletin: 2011 Census: First Results on Population and Household Estimates for Scotland Release 1C (Part Two) (PDF) (Report). SG/2013/126. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Haswell-Smith, Hamish (2004). The Scottish Islands. Edinburgh: Canongate. ISBN 978-1-84195-454-7.
- Ordnance Survey. OS Maps Online (Map). 1:25,000. Leisure.