|Founded||Tel Aviv, Israel (1958)|
|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Reuven Behar, Partner|
Amir Chen, Partner
Avraham Well, Partner
Dr. Gil Orion, Partner
Number of employees
|320 (200 Attorneys)|
Fischer Behar Chen Well Orion & Co ("FBC") was founded in 1958 by Isachar Fischer (1929-2013). FBC was awarded the 2015 Israel Law Firm of the Year by IFLR.
- Representation of Perrigo in its rejection of Mylan's $30 billion unsolicited offer to acquire its entire issued share capital in what became Israel's largest hostile takeover attempt to date.
- Bright Food, in its acquisition of the controlling interest in Tnuva at a company value of NIS 8.6 billion.
- Fosun International and Fujian Yango Group, in their proposed acquisition of Phoenix Holdings Ltd., one of Israel's leading insurance companies, for $462 million and $500 million, respectively.
- Representation of Goldman Sachs in the issuance of $250 million of notes by the Israel Electric Corporation.
- Representation of J.P. Morgan & Co. in a $280 million financing transaction with respect to Mellanox Technologies acquisition of EZ Chip Semiconductor for $811 million.
- The State of Israel, in the privatization of its holdings in Israel's leading banks, including the NIS 840 million sale of holdings in Israel Discount Bank to Citigroup and the NIS 1.3 billion sale of holdings in Bank Leumi to UBS.
- Ness Technologies in its acquisition by Citi Venture Capital International (CVCI), Citi's private equity arm, for $307 million.
- Representation of Qualcomm in the acquisitions of Wilocity for approximately $400 million, of DesignArt for $144 million and of CSR's imaging unit for approximately $45 million.
- Bondholders of Zim Integrated Shipping Services in its $3 billion debt restructuring.
- Clal Insurance, in the sale of the Guard Insurance Group to the Berkshire Hathaway group for approximately $270 million.
- Representation of Stratasys in its $3 billion merger with Objet.
- Representation of Bank Hapoalim, in a $150 million acquisition financing with respect to Oaktree Capital Management buyout of Veolia's Israeli activity for approximately $450 million.
- Representation of B Communications, in a unique and innovative $800 million international high yield note offering, the first ever international offering of notes listed on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Representing The State of Israel, in its claim for approximately NIS 2 billion in royalties from Dead Sea Works, a subsidiary of Israel Chemicals.
- J.P. Morgan & Co., as the underwriter of the $57 million NASDAQ offering of Mediamind Technologies, and the $73 million initial NASDAQ offering and $186 million secondary public offering of Caesarstone Sdot-Yam.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management in its acquisition of a 28% stake in Mey Eden, reflecting a company value of €218 million.
- Representation of the Eurocom Group, in the $1.8 billion acquisition of the controlling stake in Bezeq, Israel's largest telecommunication provider, and in the related series of complex financing transactions valued at $1.3 billion and the divestment of its long distance business for $300 million.
FBC operates the ‘Senior Citizen Support and Social Facilitation Clinic’ in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya. Since the project began in 2011, law students have gained practical experience while assisting senior citizens and Holocaust survivors in realizing their rights.
FBC encourages pro bono projects and supports non-profit organizations.