|Figures Don't Lie|
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
|Screenplay by||Ethel Doherty|
Herman J. Mankiewicz
|Story by||B. F. Zeidman|
|Produced by||B. P. Schulberg|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Figures Don't Lie is a 1927 American silent comedy film directed by A. Edward Sutherland and written by Ethel Doherty, Grover Jones, Louise Long, Herman J. Mankiewicz, and B. F. Zeidman. The film stars Esther Ralston, Richard Arlen, Ford Sterling, Doris Hill, Blanche Payson, and Natalie Kingston. The film was released on October 9, 1927, by Paramount Pictures.
- Esther Ralston as Janet Wells
- Richard Arlen as Bob Blewe
- Ford Sterling as 'Howdy' Jones
- Doris Hill as Mamie
- Blanche Payson as Mrs. Jones
- Natalie Kingston as Dolores
- Hal Erickson (2015). "Figures-Don-t-Lie - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 10, 2015. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "Figures Don't Lie". afi.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- Progressive Silent Film List: Figures Don't Lie at silentera.com
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Figures Don't Lie
- Figures Don't Lie at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Lost Paramount film - 1927 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved September 20, 2016
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Figures Don't Lie.|