St Peter's Church, Felsham
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||BURY ST EDMUNDS|
|Ambulance||East of England|
The church of St Peter serves the parish of Felsham. The present church was largely built in the 14th and 15th century and has an impressive north porch. The interior was unsympathetically renovated during the 19th century.
The village is home to the Six Bells public house. Parts of the present building date from the 16th century, though it was largely rebuilt in the 19th and 20th centuries. Felsham was also the home of the Mudlen End Studio, which produced ceramic models of mainly cottages and dwellings from the local area.
- Estimates of Total Population of Areas in Suffolk Archived December 19, 2008, at the Wayback Machine Suffolk County Council
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 20 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Eilert Ekwall (1960). Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford University Press.
- "Felsham". English Church Architecture. Archived from the original on 6 October 2010. Retrieved 7 February 2010.
- Village website
- Felsham & Gedding History Group
- Felsham history
- The walker's guide to Felsham
- Mudlen End Studio Collection
- Media related to Felsham at Wikimedia Commons