|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Herbert Wilcox|
|Written by||Michael Barringer |
|Starring||Sydney Howard |
|Distributed by||General Film Distributors|
|12 March 1936|
It introduced two new discoveries, Miki Hood and Geraldine Hislop. It was the second film from Herbert Wilcox Productions.
- Sydney Howard as Oswald Bertwhistle
- Muriel Aked as Mrs. Bertwhistle
- Miki Hood as Joan Riley
- Brian Lawrance as Douglas Cameron
- Guy Middleton as Lester Cordwell
- Geraldine Hislop as Geraldine
- Arthur Finn as Film Director
- H.F. Maltby as Mayor
- Herbert Lomas as Rumbold Wakefield
- Russell Thorndike as Judge
- Frank Pettingell as Reuben Pendleton
- Sydney Fairbrother as Train Passenger
- Maire O'Neill as Mrs. Docker
- Henry Victor as Actor
- Frederick Piper as Press Representative
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.