|Directed by||Rob Wagner|
|Screenplay by||Thomas J. Geraghty|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
J. Farrell MacDonald
Mary Jane Irving
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Fair Week is a 1924 American silent comedy film directed by Rob Wagner and written by Thomas J. Geraghty and Walter Woods. The film stars Walter Hiers, Constance Wilson, Carmen Phillips, J. Farrell MacDonald, Bobbie Mack, and Mary Jane Irving. The film was released on March 16, 1924, by Paramount Pictures.
- Walter Hiers as Slim Swasey
- Constance Wilson as Ollie Remus
- Carmen Phillips as Madame Le Grande
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Jasper Remus
- Bobbie Mack as Dan Hogue
- Mary Jane Irving as Tinkle
- Earl Metcalfe as 'Sure Thing' Sherman
- Knute Erickson as Isadore Kelly
- Jane Keckley as Mary Ellen Allen
Wilson was the sister of Lois Wilson (actress).
- Hans J. Wollstein (2015). "Fair-Week - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 3, 2015. Retrieved February 3, 2015.
- "Fair Week". afi.com. Retrieved February 3, 2015.
- The Library of Congress / FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Fair Week