Fabrizio Capucci (born 4 August 1939) is an Italian former actor and producer.
Life and career
Born in Rome, the brother of the fashion designer Roberto, Capucci studied acting at the drama school held by Pietro Sharoff in his hometown. After appearing in several supporting roles, he had his breakout with the role of Max in Florestano Vancini's The Warm Life. He was also active in a number of television miniseries and recorded some singles.
After retiring from acting, Capucci started a career as a producer of commercials. In 2004 he ran in the Lazio regional election for the Union of Democrats for Europe party, without being elected. He was also president of the football team Viterbese for two years.
- First Love (1959)
- Crazy Desire (1962)
- Eighteen in the Sun (1962)
- The Warm Life (1963)
- Highest Pressure (1965)
- Non son degno di te (1965)
- Rita the American Girl (1965)
- To Commit a Murder (1967)
- They Came to Rob Las Vegas (1968)
- Colt 38 Special Squad (1976)
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano : Gli artisti : Vol. 3, Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 8884402131.
- Fabrizio Caccia (16 July 2005). "Capucci e il crac: ho perso tutto per il calcio". Corriere della Sera. p. 18. Retrieved 11 October 2015.