|Type||Renewable Energy Company|
|Headquarters||Ramat Gan, Israel|
|Mr. Asa (Asi) Levinger CEO, Mr Nathan Hetz, Chairman of the Board|
|Products||Solar Energy and Wind Energy|
|Revenue||₪ 60.03 million (2015)|
|₪ 22.38 million (2015)|
|₪ 9.04 million (2015)|
|Total equity||₪ 519.41 million (2015)|
Number of employees
Energix Renewable Energies Ltd. is a power producer specializing in renewable energy, currently active mainly in the field of Photovoltaics and Wind power. Energix is a public company traded in the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange since May 2011 (TASE: ENRG).
Energix was founded in 2009 as a fully owned subsidiary of Amot Investments Ltd. (TASE: "AMOT”), the Israeli real estate subsidiary of Alony Hetz, under the name of Amot Energy Ltd. Energix made its first steps by installing "small scaled" (50 KWp) roof-top PV systems on industrial parks buildings owned by Amot industrial parks.
In 2010, Energix began developing "medium scaled" projects both on assets owned by Amot as well as through assets owned by its partnership it established with the Granot group.
Energix is the winner of "The most Innovative Renewable Energy Company Award" for 2015 of The New Economy Magazine. It is the first Israeli company to win an award in the magazine.
Energix' involvement in a project involves financing, gathering regulatory approval, subcontractor management and upon completion of the project, ownership, maintenance and operations of the site.
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy
- Solar power in Israel
- Wind power in Poland
- Renewable energy in Israel
- Renewable energy in Poland
- "אנרג'יקס | Energix Group - Creating Your Green Energy". www.energix-group.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Globes Dun's 100 - Alony-Hetz Properties and Investments Ltd". duns100.globes.co.il. Archived from the original on 2015-10-15. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Israeli solar company looks to Africa, US for opportunities". OFweek News. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "Israel's biggest solar farm to be set in Ramat Hovav". 7 February 2012. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Energix completes 37.5-MW solar park in Israel - SeeNews Renewables". renewables.seenews.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "'Israel's dump' now trailblazer for a better environment". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "Projects | סולאיר ישראל". www.solaer.co.il. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "Tech Nation / Energix buys Polish wind farm project - Tech Nation". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Regulation constricting renewable energy in Israel - Globes English". Globes. Archived from the original on 2015-09-27. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- "Tech Nation / Energix buys Polish wind farm project - Tech Nation". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2015-12-24.
- "TNE Awards 2015". www.theneweconomy.com. Retrieved 2015-12-21.
- Energix Renewable Energies Ltd. Company Website
- Energix IPO from 2011
- Energix Neot Hovav Solar Farm Initiation
- Energix Neot Hovav Solar Farm Completion
- Wind Farm in Poland
- The New Economy Award for 2015, Energix is found under the Cleantech Category
- An article about Energix in The 2015 Winter Edition of The New Economy can be found on page 66
- / Energix's Wind Farms mentioned in Israel's Oil & Gas Industry Newsletter provided by the United States of America Department of Commerce
- / Tech Nation Energix Buys Polish Wind Farm Project