Federica Elisabetta De Galleani
24 April 1953
|Other names||Justine Gall|
Elly De Galeani
Elisabetta De Galleani
Ely de Galleani
Ely Galleani (born 24 April 1953), sometimes credited as Justine Gall and Ely Gall, is a retired Italian film actress.
Born in Alassio as Federica Elisabetta De Galleani, daughter of an Italian count and of a Polish woman of Lithuanian origin, Galleani made her film debut in 1970 with a small role in Quella piccola differenza by Duccio Tessari, then appeared in a number of films with roles of more weight. Drug problems and a decline in Italian film production forced her to retire from acting in 1978. She moved on to a career as an accountant.
- Quella piccola differenza (1970)
- The Swinging Confessors (1970)
- Five Dolls for an August Moon (1970)
- In the Name of the Italian People (1971)
- A Lizard in a Woman's Skin (1971)
- Roma Bene (1971)
- High Crime (1973)
- Redneck (1973)
- Sedicianni (1973)
- Baba Yaga (1973)
- La prova d'amore (1974)
- The Devil Is a Woman (1974)
- Mark Shoots First (1975)
- Naked Massacre (1976)
- The Big Operator (1976)
- Emanuelle in Bangkok (1976)
- Black Cobra Woman (1976)
- La dottoressa sotto il lenzuolo (1976)
- Apache Woman (1976)
- Nero veneziano (1978)
- Emanuelle and the White Slave Trade (1978)
- Enrico Lancia. Le attrici: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 888440214X.
- Lucas, Tim (2007). Mario Bava: All the Colors of the Dark. Video Watchdog. p. 818. ISBN 0-9633756-1-X.
- Luca Rebagliati (1 July 2011). "Abusi edilizi nella villa di Ely Galleani". Il Secolo XIX. Retrieved 26 July 2012.