|Location||Jim Calhoun Way east of Separatist Road, Storrs, Connecticut, USA|
|Owner||University of Connecticut|
|Operator||University of Connecticut|
|UConn (NCAA, Big East Conference) 2021–present|
Elliot Ballpark is a baseball stadium on the campus of the University of Connecticut (UConn) in Storrs, Connecticut, United States. It is the home field of the UConn Huskies baseball team of NCAA Division I's Big East Conference. The stadium is designed to seat 1,500 people, with additional space on grass berms which can also accommodate temporary bleachers. It is named after former UConn baseball player Doug Elliot and his family, who provided a major gift towards the construction of the venue.
Elliot Ballpark replaced J. O. Christian Field as UConn's home field. The stadium was set to open during the 2020 season, however, UConn played no home games prior to the cancellation of the season due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- "Baseball". Big East Conference. Retrieved 2021-04-09.
- Amore, Dom (April 24, 2019). "UConn's new baseball stadium will be named for alum Doug Elliot". Hartford Courant. Retrieved January 20, 2020.
- Spedden, Zach (October 25, 2019). "UConn's Elliot Ballpark On Track". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved January 20, 2020.
- Connolly, Daniel (April 25, 2019). "Naming UConn Baseball's New Stadium "Elliot Ballpark" Fits, But Save Space for Jim Penders' Name". The UConn Blog. Retrieved January 20, 2020.
- Putterman, Alex (October 24, 2019). "UConn stadium construction on schedule; baseball venue expected to open for 2020 season". Hartford Courant. Retrieved January 20, 2020.
- Spedden, Zach (March 18, 2020). "COVID-19 Pandemic Continues to Affect NCAA Baseball". Ballpark Digest. August Publications. Retrieved May 6, 2020.