|Time zone||UTC+1 (WAT)|
Elelenwo is a town in the metropolitan area of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, a country in West Africa. It is home to several state-owned media establishments, including Rivers State Television (RSTV) and Radio Rivers.
Elelenwo shares a border to the south with Eleme, beyond which lies Okrika Island. Otigba and Woji are on the western border, with Trans Amadi lying further west. Oil Mill Market is on the northern border and Rumukoroshe is even further north. Iriebe is on the eastern border and the Oyigbo local government area is east of Iriebe.
Elelenwo consists largely of mixed-income apartment buildings, public and privately owned estates, and single-family homes of varying styles. The Elelenwo police station is the only police station in town.
Elelenwo residents have access to a handful of Port Harcourt public and private schools, including:
- Topline Schools
- Archdeacon Crowther Memorial Girls' School (ACMGS)
- Moncordel International School
- Marygold International School, 58 Station Road
- Covenant Group of Schools, 1 Grace Avenue
- "Rivers State Television Channel 22". rstv22.tv. Archived from the original on 2014-05-19. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Thieves Invade Elelenwo Station Of Radio Rivers …Cart Away Gen Set Parts". The Tide. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Elelenwo (Port Harcourt)". Wikimapia. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Rumuibekwe/Elelenwo". The Tide. 2010-07-06. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "PH Building Collapse: NIOB Urges Prosecution Of Rogue Contractor". The Tide. 2013-08-09. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "State Primary School, Elelenwo". ministryofeducationriversstate.com.ng. Archived from the original on 2014-05-19. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Community Boys Secondary School, Elelenwo". NigeriaGalleria. Archived from the original on 2014-05-19. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Topline Schools Shines in 2011 WASSCE". toplineschools.com. Archived from the original on 2014-05-19. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Moncordel International School". Nigerian Schools Directory. Archived from the original on 2014-05-20. Retrieved 2014-05-19.