|Easy Come, Easy Go|
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Screenplay by||Owen Davis|
George Marion Jr.
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Christian J. Frank
|Edited by||Otho Lovering|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Easy Come, Easy Go is a 1928 American comedy silent film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Owen Davis, George Marion Jr. and Florence Ryerson. The film stars Richard Dix, Nancy Carroll, Charles Sellon, Frank Currier, Arnold Kent and Christian J. Frank. The film was released on April 21, 1928, by Paramount Pictures.
- Richard Dix as Robert Parker
- Nancy Carroll as Barbara Quayle
- Charles Sellon as Jim Bailey
- Frank Currier as Mr. Quayle
- Arnold Kent as Winthrop
- Christian J. Frank as Detective
- Joseph J. Franz as Detective
- Guy Oliver as Conductor
- "Movie Review - Easy Come Easy Go - THE SCREEN - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 12, 2015.
- "Easy Come, Easy Go". afi.com. Retrieved February 12, 2015.
- Easy Come, Easy Go at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:..lost Paramount films - 1928 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Easy Come, Easy Go