This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2009)
|Industry||Software Security Products|
|Products||SafeNet eSafe Content Security|
|Parent||Aladdin Knowledge Systems|
ESafe Protect, previously known as Eliashim Antivirus, is a line of software security products. It was developed by EliaShim Ltd., based in Haifa, Israel., and distributed by eSafe Technologies Inc., of Seattle, USA.
- Doron Avigad (10 March 1997). "Is Microsoft Ignoring EliaShim's Solution?". Globes.
- Eliav Allalouf and Ronny Lifschitz (9 December 1998). "Aladdin Buys EliaShim for $23 Mln in Cash, Stock". Globes.
- "Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd - 20-F - For 12/31/02". SEC Info.
- "Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd - 20-F - For 12/31/03 - Annual Report". SEC Info.
- Shuster, Shmuel (March 2009), Vector completes Aladdin takeover.