|Industry||Telecommunication, Services, Consulting, Revenue Management, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Dealer management|
Number of employees
cVidya Networks is a provider of big data analytics products for communications and digital service providers. cVidya's market includes business protection and business growth, including revenue assurance, fraud management, marketing analytics and data monetization. The company has 300 employees in 18 countries and has over 150 customers. cVidya's investors include Battery Ventures, Carmel Ventures, Hyperion, StageOne, Saints Capital and Plenus.
Between 2004–2010 cVidya became one of the leading vendors in the Revenue Assurance domain with the MoneyMap product suite, with their entrance into Europe followed closely by LATAM, APAC, North America and Africa.
In 2009, cVidya's acquired ECtel for $20.5 million. By acquiring the larger, publicly traded company and consolidating their product portfolios cVidya added the FraudView fraud management product. In 2010, cVidya announced the addition of Cloud capabilities.  In 2011, cVidya added risk management product and announced revenue assurance and fraud management eLearning courses. In that same year, Gartner ranked cVidya as a market leader. In 2012, cVidya added big data analytics capabilities and in 2013 a marketing analytics suite.
- "Start-up cVidya acquires ECtel for $21m". Globes. 25 October 2009.
- cVidya Launches BusinessView-OfferAdvisor® – A cVidya Cloud Application for Best Offer Recommendations. Connect-World.net
- cVidya launches eLearning education center. TelecomAsia.net
- Gartner Puts cVidya at Top of Revenue Assurance Market. Billingworld.com
- cVidya unveils new big data capabilities. total telecom
- cVidya Launches Powerful Marketing Analytics Suite. TelcoProfessionals.com
- Amdocs Completes Purchase of cVidya
- "Amdocs to buy Israeli co cVidya for $30-40m - Globes". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved 8 June 2018.