This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2017)
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) intelligent business applications announced by Microsoft in July 2016 and released on November 1, 2016. There are editions available: a Business Edition which includes a Financials application, based on the project code-named 'Madeira', and an Enterprise Edition which comprises several CRM applications (field service, sales, project service automation, and customer service).
On July 1, 2017, the Dynamics 365 line was repackaged so that the CRM applications are now called the "Customer Engagement Plan." The ERP application is now called Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations; however, it is only available as part of the "Unified Operations Plan," which also includes the standalone applications Dynamics 365 for Talent and Dynamics 365 for Retail. Together, the two plans form the "Dynamics 365 Plan."
Microsoft Dynamics 365 contains 12 applications:
- Dynamics 365 For Sales – Sales Leaders, Sales Operations
- Dynamics 365 For Customer Service – Customer Service Leaders, Customer Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 For Field Service – Field Service Leaders, Field Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 For Human Resource – Attract, On board, Core HR
- Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations – Finance Leaders, Operation Leaders
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management - Streamline planning, production, stock, warehouse, and transportation .
- Dynamics 365 For Commerce
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – Operation Leaders, Project Leaders
- Dynamics 365 For Marketing—Adobe Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence – AI for Sales, AI for Customer Service, AI for Market Insight
- Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality – Remote Assist, Layout
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – ERP for SMBs
- Foley, Mary Jo. "Microsoft takes wraps off its 'Madeira' SMB business-management service". All About Microsoft. ZDNet. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Sheridan, Kelly (July 7, 2016). "Dynamics 365 Unveiled, Skype Meetings Launched: Microsoft Roundup". Information Week. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- Bridgwater, Adrian (July 11, 2016). "Microsoft Dynamics 365, An ERP CRM Cloud Workflow Combo". Forbes. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "Microsoft Dynamics 365" Microsoft website
- Foley, Mary Jo (19 August 2019). "Microsoft is using Dynamics 365 to manage Windows Update releases". ZDNet. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP): https://mbspartner.microsoft.com (partners only)
- Idea portal: https://ideas.dynamics.com/ideas/
- CustomerSource: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource
- PartnerSource: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource